Web of data
- Linked Data: Evolving the Web into a Global Data Space
Superseds the paper by C. Bizer, T. Heath and cygri
- LodLive - browsing the Web of Data
- Vers un Nouveau Monde de données | InternetActu
- Pragmatic Approaches to the Semantic Web » AI3:::Adaptive Information
Semantic technologies are fundamentally about knowledge representation, not data transfer.
- Linked Data on the Web Workshop at WWW 2012 - semanticweb.com
- Interacting with the Web of Data through a Web of Inter-connected Lenses
- Re: Squaring the HTTP-range-14 circle
The web of data will succeed *because* it conflates a thing and a web page about the thing.
- GoodRelations Annotator
GoodRelations Annotator and GoodRelations Snippet Generator: The easy way to advertise your business on the Web of Linked Data.
- The Data Web as an OS
- DataO - Browser of the Web of Data
- A Prototype Knowledge Base for the Life Sciences
The prototype we describe is a biomedical knowledge base, constructed for a demonstration at Banff WWW2007 , that integrates 15 distinct data sources using currently available Semantic Web technologies such as the W3C standard Web Ontology Language [OWL] and Resource Description Framework [RDF]. This report outlines which resources were integrated, how the knowledge base was constructed using free and open source triple store technology, how it can be queried using the W3C Recommended RDF query language SPARQL [SPARQL], and what resources and inferences are involved in answering complex queries. While the utility of the knowledge base is illustrated by identifying a set of genes involved in Alzheimer's Disease, the approach described here can be applied to any use case that integrates data from multiple domains.
- Managing URI Synonymity to Enable Consistent Reference on the Semantic Web
This paper sets out an architecture for managing URI equivalences on the Web of Data by using Consistent Reference Services.
The underlying philosophy of the CRS is to treat URIs as first-class entities and separate the
equivalences of a URI into a separate knowledge base that will be aware of both intra-
repository and inter-repository synonymity. Equivalent URIs are grouped into
bundles which are themselves given their own URI. When an application wishes to
find an equivalent URI, the CRS can be queried to retrieve the corresponding bundle.
- Native to a Web of Data (Tom Coates, plasticbag.org)