- Linked Data on the Web Workshop, Lyon « Ivan’s private site
- A Spectrometry of Linked Data
Entity mining is still a troublesome open problem. In past years many approaches allowed to automate the generation of equivalence links between references using schema matching or various heuristics based on the recognition of similar property values. In contrast, few of them considered the analysis of the network of equivalence links (“equivalence network”) as an indication of the likelihood and strength of the equivalence.
Could a URI reference (URIRef) be thought as exactly “attached” to its referent? Could it make sense to talk about entity “identifiers” or would it be better to talk about more ambiguous “references”, i.e., placeholders for any model that satisfies the formal semantics of the Semantic Web (Hayes)1? Booth  observes that the aforementioned question, which in the past has been often regarded as fundamental in the debate about identity on the Web, is relatively unimportant. As long as an entity, identified by whatsoever URIRef, is associated to at least one description containing machine understandable information, this information can be automatically processed and used by applications.
- Interacting with the Web of Data through a Web of Inter-connected Lenses
- Querying the Web of Interlinked Datasets using VOID Descriptions
- Using read/write Linked Data for Application Integration – Towards a Linked Data Basic Profile
- NERD meets NIF: Lifting NLP Extraction Results to the Linked Data Cloud
NERD, an API and a front-end user inter- face powered by an ontology to unify various named entity extractors
NIF: AN NLP INTERCHANGE FORMAT
- Synote: Weaving Media Fragments and Linked Data
- Linked Data on the Web (LDOW2012) - Workshop at WWW2012, Lyon, France
- Automated interlinking of speech radio archives