- semantic weltbild 2.0: why I love Patrick Sticklers URIQA approach (2004)
Ever tried to convert data into RDF? Extract something from iCalendar or an MP3 file and then use a bit of RDF? Have it all in a graph? Then you may be interestedhow to choose your weapons wise: If you want a fast and easy way for RDF integration, follow Patrick Stickler and his URIQA ideas.
- Case Study: KDE 4.0 Semantic Desktop Search and Tagging
Semantic Web technologies (RDF, RDFS, OWL) are used as a backend metadata architecture in KDE 4.0 to tag, comment, annotate, etc, all files under Linux regardless of their file format, and to initiate corresponding search actions.
- Cool URIs for the Semantic Web
303 URIs and hash URIs
- semantic weltbild 2.0: PhD step2: the research question and how can I answer it (is it possible to write a PhD on gnowsis?)
If Personal Information Management is the main use of Personal Computers, why is then not part of the Operating System of the computers? Why does it only handle files and folders, and not Persons, Projects and Topics?
- semantic weltbild 2.0: PhD step1: integrating data into the semantic desktop