RESTful Web Services
- Overview of JAX-RS 1.0 Features - Jersey: RESTful Web services made easy - wikis.sun.com
- Serialising Java Objects to RDF with Jersey
Jersey is the reference implementation of JSR311 (JAX-RS) the Java API for RESTful Web Services. In short JSR311 makes it easy to publish graphs of Java Objects to the web, and implement update and POST semantics - all this using simple java annotations. It makes it easy for Java developers to do the right thing when writing data to the web.
- RESTful Web Services: the book
That's RDF for you. It's so simple I am able to explain it to people in bars within a minute.
Here is an example, which says that my name is Henry: "Henry Story".
Click on the URLs and you will GET their meaning. Since resources can return any number of representations, different user agents can get the representation they prefer.
- sl:creationDate : 2008-05-08
- sl:creationTime : 2008-05-08T14:08:34Z
- rdf:type : sl:Tag
- skos:prefLabel : RESTful Web Services