- Gingko App
- Thesaurus-augmented Search with Jena Text | ZBW Labs
- Evernote | Rappelez-vous tout avec Evernote
Faviki - Social bookmarking tool using smart semantic Wikipedia (DBpedia) tags
- SKOS + DC + Linked Data = Semantic Tagging? - benjamin nowack's blog
- The Tetherless World Weblog » I will pay delicious $100 for hierarchical tagging
- tagliatelle delicious RDFizer
Takes all your bookmarks from del.icio.us, converts to RDF (using Tag Ontology), pushes into a Talis Platform store
- SemanticDesktop.org - Wiki.IDELIANCE
Lessons for the future of Semantic Desktops learnt from 10 years of experience with the IDELIANCE Semantic Networks Manager
- Case Study: Semantic Tags
Faviki is a social bookmarking tool that allows users to annotate the contents of web pages by Wikipedia concepts.
- Semantic Wave: Breaking Tags Out of Their Existential Crisis
"Apps can allow for the entry of tags for a particular subject through different predicates."
- Using those profiles
As an individual, if I could capture the information that's flowing through my del.icio.us plus Flickr, Bloglines, Google Calendar, Amazon Wishlist even... plus LinkedIn etc - together with my own blog, personal notetaking/wiki/code repository, todo lists, plans etc, and integrate all this in a triplestore, and front it with some kind of Planet/Longwell hybrid (with a little bit of access control), it would be a hugely useful personal knowledge management system.
- Using labels to give semantics to tags - Design Issues
This article discusses how the user interface metaphor of a luggage label cam used to associate metadata from well-defined ontology with tags from a particular context.
I heard of one online community which was considering making a system to allow one formally to state when one has committed to use a given tag in the same way as another person, or growing mesh of people. That would be a very interesting feature, as it would allow a useful definition to gain growing acceptance, to progressively move from being a private idea to being a group global standard.
- tagtriples from Phil Dawes
'tagtriples' - a experimental format for exchanging and aggregating structured metadata. It's based on RDF ideas, but emphasises simplicity over precision. 2005-03-23
- mSpace - Projects - Rich Tags
Rich Tags: Supporting Better Exploration of Digital Repositories with Semantic Social Tagging
- FaceTag: Integrating Bottom-up and Top-down Classification in a Social Tagging System
Facetag is a working prototype of a semantic
collaborative tagging tool conceived for bookmarking
information architecture resources. It aims to show how the
widespread homogeneous and flat keywords' space of tags can be
effectively mixed with a richer faceted classification scheme to
improve the “information scent” and “berrypicking” capabilities
of the system. The additional semantic structure is aggregated
both implicitly observing user behaviour and explicitly
introducing a compelling user experience to facilitate the
creation of relationships between tags directly by end-users.
Facetag current implementation is written in PHP / SQL and
includes an open API which allows querying and integration
from other applications.
- An alternative Approach to Tagging - ThinkPHP /dev/blog
A method that combines the flexibility of tagging with the search-narrowing power of a deep hierarchy is to combine the tags to an 'instant hierarchy
- SkosDev - ESW Wiki
Best practices for naming resources of type skos:Concept with HTTP URIs
- Decent outliner still wanted
"Until recently I'd drop little notes into a local Wiki (or this blog), but my Wiki's got to the stage where it needs a lot of gardening, so I've reverted to mostly text notes (Aquamacs emacs). What's lacking is the ability to tag/file these in a useful fashion (to get the benefit of SemWeb tech)."
- Folksonomies: Tidying up Tags?
We begin by looking at the issue of "sloppy tags", and ask if there are ways the folksonomy community could offset such problems and create systems that are conducive to searching, sorting and classifying. We then go on to question this "tidying up" approach and its underlying assumptions, highlighting issues surrounding removal of low-quality, redundant or nonsense metadata, and the potential risks of tidying too neatly and thereby losing the very openness that has made folksonomies so popular.
- Harry Chen Thinks Aloud » Can ThinkMap Make Better Flickr and Technorati?
- Semantic World and Cyberspace: the heart of gnowsis
Connecting data bits from here and there to an information space for yourself. ...Personal ontologies, where you express your mental model and link it to data. Not just data: data with meaning to people.
- Burningbird » Portable Data
This is the true power of RDF over relational: relational doesn’t work well with isolated, discrete objects, while RDF does. It is a truly portable database. Anyone can drop the data in at their sites without worry about having to create a database, or manage it. As for portability: how easy can you copy files?
- Wysigot - browse, capture and monitor the web
- Un web sémantique pour l'utilisateur - 2004-12-08 - Carnet Web Karl
Demandez à votre ordinateur de vous montrer votre activité de la journée du 7 décembre 2004. Combien de photos ai-je prise, à quelles heures, avec qui j'ai discuté ce jour là, de qui ai-je reçu des messages, etc. Impossible.
- hackdiary: Using Wikipedia and the Yahoo API to give structure to flat lists
The problem of where to file: Is it possible to construct the perfect classification system?
- Gilles Balmisse - Annuaire des outils de knowledge management, de travail collaboratif et de veille
- rdf:type : sl:Tag
- skos:prefLabel : Semanlink related