Semantic markup in HTML
- RDFa, Microdata, and RDF (Two Notes Published by the W3C HTML Data Task Force) | Semantic Web Activity News
- Abductive reasoning, template generation, and RDF-in-HTML
Suppose you are developing an RDF-based web application that has these requirements:
- The application has to display certain known types of resources in a particular way.
- The application has to accept and store types of resources that may be unknown to you, the developer.
- The application has to be smart enough to display those unknown types in a reasonable way.
- TechnicaLee Speaking: Using RDF on the Web: A Vision
- A use for embedded semantics? eRDF Link Preview Demo
- XTech 2007: Open Data in HTML: GRDDL, eRDF and RDFa
Tour through the latest techniques available to embed or extract semantic markup from HTML pages.
- TechnicaLee Speaking: Using RDF on the Web: A Survey
I want to be able to quickly develop data-driven Web applications that read from and write back to RDF data sources.
- RDF in HTML: Approaches
- Embedded RDF Wiki :: Talis
This document describes how a subset of RDF can be embedded into XHTML or HTML by using common idioms and attributes. No new elements or attributes have been invented and the usages of the HTML attributes are within normal bounds. This scheme is designed to work with CSS and other HTML support technologies.
- ARC Embedded RDF (eRDF) Parser for PHP
While searching for a suitable output format for a new RDF framework, I've been looking at the various semantic hypertext approaches, namely microformats, Structured Blogging, RDFa, and Embedded RDF (eRDF). Each one has its pros and cons...
- XMLArmyKnife - Experimenting with EmbeddedRDF and GRDDL Support
Embedded RDF is a method of embedding (a subset of) RDF within XHTML and HTML documents. A simple XSLT transformation can be used to extract the RDF from within the document.
A related and more generalised technology is GRDDL which defines how to associate transformation algorithms (i.e. XSLT stylesheets) with XHTML profiles or microformats so that there's a clear mapping from embedded metadata into RDF.
I've been experimenting with adding support for both of these technologies in the XMLArmyKnife SPARQL query service. This provides a means to directly query RDF embedded in XHTML documents.
- Internet Alchemy Naked Metadata Using Embedded RDF
- sl:creationDate : 2007-05-18
- sl:creationTime : 2007-05-18T21:48:49Z
- rdf:type : sl:Tag
- skos:altLabel : RDF in HTML
- skos:prefLabel : Semantic markup in HTML