- AfriXML - Semantic Africa | African Vocabularies, Taxonomies and Ontologies: XML. Web Services. RDF
AfriXML is a Semantic Web project for describing and sharing the global experience of Africa and the Diaspora. It espouses the concepts and methods of digital anthropology resarch for the development of Africa-focused software and networked content.
- Programme Séminaire EDF Web Sémantique
- SemWeb.Pro 2012 : le Web sémantique sort des... - Industrie et Technologies
- Semantic Web Jobs | Semantic Web Job Board
Search for semantic technology jobs
- RDF, Big Data and The Semantic Web | I _Really_ Don't Know
- The Semantic Web Has Gone Mainstream! Wanna Bet? - semanticweb.com
- Get More Robust Access Control, Courtesy of Semantic Technology - semanticweb.com
- Volkswagen: Das Auto Company is Das Semantic Web Company! - semanticweb.com
- The Semantic Web For the Sustainable Materials Lifecycle - semanticweb.com
- A Semantic Web Representation of a Product Range Specification based on Constraint Satisfaction Problem in the Automotive Industry
- Use of Semantic Web technologies on the BBC Web Sites
- SemWeb.Pro 2011 - January 17-18 Paris (SemWeb.Pro)
- Introducing The Creative Destruction 7 Act Play - Semantic Web
- Semantic Web Patterns: A Guide to Semantic Technologies
- SemTech 2010
- Semantic Universe
Education the world about semantic web technologies and applications
- Open Graph Protocol : Facebook se met au Web sémantique ? | Les petites cases
- Semantic Web Standards - wiki at w3c
- Semantic Technologies for Archaeological Resources
- Obama’s Groundbreaking use of the Semantic Web
- Faviki - Social bookmarking tool using smart semantic Wikipedia (DBpedia) tags
Faviki is a tool that brings together social bookmarking and Wikipedia. It lets you bookmark web pages using Wikipedia's terms. In Faviki, everybody uses the same names for tags from the world's largest collection of knowledge!
- Job Mart - ESW Wiki
This page is for listing Semantic Web-related positions available (in academia, industry, government or whatever) as well as individuals looking for work
- AI3:::Adaptive Information » Mike Bergman on the semantic Web and structured Web
- Semantic Web Semantics: Arcane, but Important » AI3:::Adaptive Information
- Multimedia Vocabularies on the Semantic Web
This document gives an overview on the state-of-the-art of multimedia metadata formats. Initially, practical relevant vocabularies for developers of Semantic Web applications are listed according to their modality scope. In the second part of this document, the focus is set on the integration of the multimedia vocabularies into the Semantic Web, that is to say, formal representations of the vocabularies are discussed.
- Minding the Planet: Minding The Planet -- The Meaning and Future of the Semantic Web
long term vision of the evolution of the web and the world by Nova Spivack, who runs a Semantic Web startup company Radar Networks. http://www.mindingtheplanet.net
- PR-OWL: A Bayesian Framework for the Semantic Web
- AI3 - Comprehensive Listing of 250 Semantic Web Tools
- Planète Web Sémantique
Cette planète rassemble les principaux carnets web d'auteurs francophones traitant du Web Sémantique.
- Semantic Web Education and Outreach (SWEO) Interest Group
W3C is pleased to announce the launch of the Semantic Web Education and Outreach Interest Group, chaired by Susie Stephens (Oracle). The group is is chartered to collect proof-of-concept business cases, demonstration prototypes, etc, based on successful implementations of Semantic Web technologies, collect user experiences, develop and facilitate community outreach strategies, training and educational resources.
- Practical Semantic Web Deployment with Microformats and GRDDL (1)
Still, we miss a wide use of Semantic Web technologies on personal computers.
- Stanford Knowledge Systems, AI Laboratory
KSL conducts research in the areas of knowledge representation and automated
reasoning in the Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of the Department of Computer Science at Stanford University. Current work focuses on enabling technology for the Semantic Web, hybrid reasoning, explaining answers from heterogeneous applications, deductive question-answering, representing and reasoning with multiple contexts, knowledge aggregation, ontology engineering, and knowledge-based technology for intelligence analysts and other knowledge workers.
- Stefano's Linotype ~ Data First vs. Structure First
- Consortium Standards Bulletin - THE SEMANTIC WEB: AN INTERVIEW WITH TIM BERNERS-LEE
- SEMEDIA Semantic Web and Multimedia Group
The following projects are proposed as Open Source in the Google's Summer of Code initiative.
- SemWebCentral - SemWebCentral Home Page